We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Furry cats that purr may be sweet, but these Oreo Cats are even sweeter. These Oreo cats make a perfect pink and white party food for Valentine’s Day, a pink-themed birthday party or baby shower, or any special occasion for a cat-lover. These cookies would also be super cute for a pet adoption party! All you need to make these purrrfectly delicious Oreo Cats, is Oreo Cookies, white candy melts, a black food coloring marker, mini marshmallows, pink Starburst minis, and white cookie icing. "
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- White Fudge Oreos (or dip Oreos into melted white candy melts)
- Black Food Coloring Marker
- Miniature Marshmallows
- Pink Food Coloring Marker
- Pink Starburst Minis
- White Cookie Icing (Royal icing or a Betty Crocker Cookie Icing bag)
Before you begin to decorate your cats, you may need to shave some white chocolate fudge off the edges of the Oreo cookies to make them nice and round. Have a grown-up use a sharp knife to carve off any excess white chocolate fudge.
Use a black food coloring marker to draw the mouth, whiskers, and eyes onto each Oreo Cat.
To make the cat’s ears, use kitchen shears to cut 2 miniature marshmallows into triangles. Use a pink food coloring marker to draw a smaller triangle inside the marshmallow triangle so the ears look more realistic. Attach the ears using a small amount of royal icing or cookie icing.
To make the cat’s nose, cut one pink Starburst Mini in half creating to equal size triangles. Use your fingers to smooth out the cut edge of the triangle. Attach the nose to the Oreo using a small dab of the icing.
Store the cookies in an airtight container for up to a few weeks!
These adorable cats will make great party favors. Just wrap each Oreo Cat in a clear cellophane bag and tie with ribbon to pass out to everyone at your party.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"So, if you havent guessed, I decided to use the Ava yarn from Classic Elite Yarns. Its a beautiful metallic silver yarn a blend of… Continue reading: "Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern"
- Mischievous April Fools' Day Cupcakes
- Rotten Milk April Fools' Day Trick
- Printable Movie Night Cupcake Wrappers
- Pancake mix with printable labels
- Edible Christmas Craft: Christmas Tree Cones
- Rainbow Rock Candy
- Upcycled Mandala Serving Dish
- Handmade Mints With Free Printable Altoid Tin Decoration
- Painting Rainbow Roses
- Edible Cranberry Slime
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Juliet Summer Top
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Diy Fleece Tie Blanket
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Slithering Shawl
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- K'nex DIY Easter Cross
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home