How To Make Tie Dye Easter Eggs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Making Tie Dye Easter Eggs is a super fun and different way to color your Easter eggs this year. Make all the pretty colors you’d like! Decorating Easter eggs was always one of my kids’ favorite things to do, but as they got older we tried to find different ways to color eggs outside of the typical plain pastels. If you don’t want to deal with food coloring stains on skim, have kids wear rubber gloves. Prepare to get messy, so grab an apron and your eggs and let’s get started! "
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- plastic wrap for the counter
- cheesecloth OR paper towels
- liquid food coloring
- a small spray bottle with water or a small cup of water
- rubber band
- empty cardboard egg carton to hold eggs
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home