Edible Christmas Craft: Christmas Tree Cones
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Has your kid ever been disappointed that they can't eat the gingerbread house after decorating it? My daughter loves decorating Christmas cookies with me and making a gingerbread house. We nibble on the candy decorations while working on them, but she wants to eat the house after we are done. These Christmas tree cones are the perfect edible Christmas craft for her! I love these because they are only a little bit messy, are easy for the kids to make, and they can eat them. This edible Christmas craft would be an excellent way to entertain the littles at your family Christmas gathering or even for a classroom party."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Googly Eyed Deer Ornament
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts
- French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour
- Natural Sugar Scrub with Fresh Blueberries
- Homemade Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coconut Rose Petal Soap
- Homemade Apricot Seed Soap with Peach Mango Fragrance
- Homemade All Natural Lemon Soap
- Homemade Eucalyptus Soap Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home