Bunny Pudding Cup
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Turn a pudding cup into an adorable bunny for a fun Easter-themed snack or lunchbox treat! You only need a few basic supplies - glue gun, scissors, craft foam, googly eyes, a pipe cleaner, and of course, a pudding cup - to make this playful snack. Sneak it into your child's lunchbox, surprise your child with it after school, or add it to your child's Easter basket as a special treat. It's so easy to make, you could even make enough for the whole class!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pancake mix with printable labels
- Turkey Pudding Cups
- Christmas Tree Waffles
- Upcycled Mandala Serving Dish
- Applesauce Pouch Ghost Halloween Treats
- Soup Singles - Gift in a Jar
- Unicorn Cookies
- Painting Rainbow Roses
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Rotten Milk April Fools' Day Trick
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 2020 Christmas Toilet Paper
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Roll Brim Tunisian Toque
- Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
- Encompass Cowl
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Cardboard Postage Stamp Ornaments
- Christmas Coloring Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home