Super Scout Cardboard Tube Craft
Make toilet paper tube crafts with your favorite kids when you learn how to make these felt craft ideas.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Turn an empty cardboard tube into Super Scout! This easy project is great fun for a Cub Scout den. Use the completed Super Scouts as place cards or a centerpiece for a Scouting event. It's so much fun to see each boy's personality come out in his Super Scout!"
Toilet paper tube crafts and cardboard tube kids' craft ideas are an amazing way to teach kids all about crafting and recycling at the same time. Tell your kids all about how reusing materials instead of tossing them is a earth-friendly way to get creative when you make these too-cute Super Scout Cardboard Tube Crafts. Made with paints and felt, these simple little kids' crafts are designed especially for a Cub Scout Den, but could easily be transformed for a Brownie troop, as well.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPainting & Coloring, Recycled Crafts
Age GroupElementary School, Pre-Teens
- Cardboard tube
- Folk Art paint (blue, skin tones)
- Felt (yellow)
- Googly eyes
Paint the cardboard tube so that it is 2/3 blue and 1/3 skin tone. Let it dry.
Use the Sharpie to draw a mask, nose, mouth, and shirt details.
Cut felt into a rough semi-circle to make a cape. Add a letter to the back.
Glue the googly eyes and cape in place.
Explore more toilet paper rolls crafts in 54 Recycled Crafts for Kids
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Easy You Spice Up My Life Diy Valentine's Day Gifts With Printables
- Winter Walk Cap
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- Kindness Changes Everything DIY Tote Bag
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- Have Yourself A Ball This Winter - Humorous Greeting Card
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home