Soup Can Bowling
Dive into the recycling bin to find everything you need to make this Soup Can Bowling game from Plaid! This is a great craft for summer vacation! You can bring it out during picnics, BBQ's, and family reunions. Make as many can "pins" as you want!
This brilliant and adorable recycled craft for kids is the perfect Earth Day craft, because it does double duty. Perfect for Earth Day crafts, you can create these recycled ideas before playing a fun and exciting game of pool. Kids will love making their own toys, allowing you to teach them all about the joys of reusing and recycling materials. If you do not have enough soup cans on hand, this could easily be redone as a toilet paper tube or plastic bottle craft with the right amount ingenuity.
Looking for more recycling crafts for kids? Check out our collection of 53 Recycle Crafts for Kids.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Hot Pink, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Banana, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Cool Blue, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - White, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Black, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Green Clover, 2 oz.
- Apple Barrel ® Colors - Apricot, 2 oz.
- Soup cans
- 5” Styrofoam ball
- Gloss sealer
- Paint the Styrofoam ball with Black. Add three White dots with the spouncer.
- Paint each can Banana, Apricot, Green Clover, Hot Pink, and Cool Blue.
- Add White polka dots, large and small, with the spouncer and the end of a brush handle.
- Paint numbers on the front with Black. Seal the cans to prevent the paint from chipping.
Read NextEasy Yarn Woven Cup