Decoden Princess Scepter DIY Craft Project
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Little girls will love making this Decoden Princess Scepter DIY Craft Project. They can use it during playtime and channel their inner princess. Styrofoam ball crafts are so fun to make and barely cost a thing. With a simple trip to the craft store, you can grab everything you need to get started. This would be a great girl scout craft or afternoon art project. If you're looking for bright and fun craft project ideas that won't break the bank, this project will work for you. The more fun embellishments you have to add to this homemade scepter, the better. In fact, if you have some loose sequins you want to get rid of, you can use them for this project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Styrofoam ball
- Assorted sequins
- Wooden dowel
- Aleene's Tacky Glue
Use the dowel to poke a hole into the styrofoam ball. Poke the dowel into a piece of scrap styrofoam so that you can access the ball on all sides to decorate it.
Spread a thick coat of Snow-Tex all over the styrofoam ball. Gently press sequins into the paste, keeping them close together.
While the Snow-Tex is still wet, sprinkle with extra-fine glitter. Set it aside to dry. When it is dry to the touch, remove the dowel and paint it.
Cut strips of red, pink and white Oly*Fun.
Put a generous amount of tacky glue in the hole of the styrofoam ball and push the Oly*Fun strips and the dowel firmly into place. Let dry.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath should be added to your Christmas decorating ideas this holiday season because it is a quick,… Continue reading: "DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath"
- Easy Yarn Crafts for Kids: Cup Weaving Tutorial
- Adorable Cardboard Tube Giraffe
- Kid's Yarn Octopus
- Easy Coffee Filter Daffodils
- Simple Popsicle Stick Crosses
- Awesome Comic Wrapped Decorative Balls
- Upcycled Ladybug Storage Jars
- Noah’s Ark Craft for Kids
- Bottle Cap Coaster
- Pretty Recycled Princess Bracelets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dinosaur Nightlight
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- Hank Crochet Doll
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Fox Pumpkin
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home