Springtime Gypsy Earrings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
These Springtime Gypsy Earrings feature beautiful Swarovski crystals. If you want to look good but don't have to spend a ton of money at a fancy jewelry store or boutique, beaded jewelry patterns are just what you need. These gypsy-inspired earrings bring a touch of spring to your jewelry collection with shades of purple, aqua, and light brown. The dangly embellishments will elongate your neck and really make a statement. Best of all, you can wear these earrings with any outfit at any time of year. Free jewelry patterns also make great gifts, so be sure to create an extra pair for someone you love. You can't go wrong when you create eye-catching earrings.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
- Beads by Swarovski Crystals
- Ear wires by Cousin Corp.
- Metal findings by Jewelry Shoppe (Hobby Lobby)
Start with a chandelier-type earring finding.
For outer beads, place 3 bicone beads on a head pin.
Create a loop at the top of the head pin and attach to the earring with a jump ring.
Attach the rest of the crystals to your earring with jump rings.
Attach earring to earwires (I didnt use a jump ring so that the earring would face forward. If you prefer your earrings to swing sideways, use a jump ring.).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you're looking for a cute knitted accessory to stave off the chill in your office, retirement, church, etc., this shoulder shawl… Continue reading: "Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Masks Chain
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- Sandy Crossbody Tote
- The Joy Wrap
- Yarn That Doesn't Itch
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home