Crochet Burger Earrings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you’re like me, you like your jewelry to say a little something about you. Sometimes it says, I’m sophisticated and awesome, and other times, like in the case of the Crochet Burger Earrings, it says I’m a bit silly and awesome. These earrings are for those times when you’re going to have fun, be around friends, and really just let your hair down (metaphorically, of course, because if you’re wearing these earrings you’re gonna want your hair up to show them off!)."
Crochet Hook4 or 2 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Finished SizeBurgers measure 1.25" x just over 1.25"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- How To Set Up A Pretend Play Restaurant
- Quilted Handbag
- Diy Watercolor Sketchbook
- C2c Owl
- Mother's Day Free Printable Card
- Macramé Hanging Produce Bag
- Amigurumi Hair
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home