Pink and Red Teacup Topiary
Create a beautiful spring topiary to dress up your table for an afternoon tea or brunch.
See this project and more in 27 Topiary Craft Projects.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Products:
- Balls, 2" and 2-1/2"
- Teacup, with or without saucer
- Silk flowers: assorted roses, gyp, and others to match teapot (model used approximately 2-1/2 dozen 1" roses)
- Silk flower stem, 7" length (model used lilac stem)
- Ribbon: 1/2" x 1 yd each of wine, pink and white
- Floral wire, 3", cloth-covered
- Spanish moss, handful
- Green moss
- Wire cutters
- Low temperature glue gun and glue sticks
- Insert and glue one end of silk flower stem 2" deep in 2" ball; repeat for other end, inserting it 2" deep into 2-1/2" ball.
- Glue Spanish moss on 2" foam ball, lightly covering entire ball.
- Cut flowers from stems. Arrange and glue flowers over moss, covering ball.
- Make a six-loop bow from each length of ribbon; secure with wire. Wire each bow to the topiary stem, under center front of ball; glue in place.
- Place 2-1/2" ball in cup; if needed flatten sides to fit. Glue in place.
- Cover foam base with green moss.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.