Snowflake Puzzle DIY Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Want to create a winter-themed front door wreath? Make a variety of snowflakes from an old puzzle, add a small craft mirror in each snowflake's center, and layer to form an eye-catching decor. Super simple, thrifty project to kick start this winter season!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Wreath form
- Spray paint + primer
- Acrylic glitter paint (optional)
- Tacky craft glue
- Modge Podge
- 1" craft mirrors
Use spray paint + primer to cover the graphics on the puzzle
Once dry, add acrylic paint
Arrange puzzle pieces into a variety of snowflake shapes by gluing them onto cardstock circles (for stability). Larger snowflakes need extra support. Cut a popsicle stick into smaller portions and glue to backside of snowflakes to support each arm.
Add a 1" craft mirror in center of each snowflake, if desired
Once glue dries, arrange and layer snowflakes onto wreath form using tacky craft glue
Leave space to attach a ribbon
If desired, attach fishing wire to backside of 2-3 snowflakes to hang down in center of the wreath
Add layer of Modge Podge to secure snowflakes to one another
Hang and admire
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home