Trendy Magazine Holder
Your magazines will have a trendy place to hang out in this painted espresso and spa blue holder.
DecoArt Products Required
- DAD16 - Espresso - NEW!!
- DAD17 - Spa Blue - NEW!!
Americana Spray Sealers
- DAS12 - Americana Gloss Spray
- Flat 3/4" brush
- Foam plate
- Painter's tape
- 5/8" round foam pouncer brush
- Stencil, #TM09 Feather by Stencil Ease
- Scrap paper
- Unfinished wood magazine holder (Michael's)
- Use 3/4" flat brush and Espresso to paint inside of magazine holder; let dry.
- Use flat brush and Spa Blue to paint outside and edge of magazine holder; let dry.
- Using tape to hold stencil in place, use pouncer dipped in Espresso and pressed lightly onto scrap paper to remove excess before stamping over opening of stencil.
- Cleaning stencil after each use and alternating position of stencil, repeat to make pattern over outer surface of holder. Let dry.
- Use pouncer dipped in Espresso to stamp dots around feathers; let dry.
- Spray holder with Americana Gloss Spray Sealer; let dry.