Initials Storage Bin
This personalized storage bin can easily hold CD's, stuffed animals, books, or anything else you can think of. There are many easy craft ideas out there, but this is one of a kind. You will enjoy staying organized, I promise!
- DecoArt Products Required
- Americana Acrylics
- DAO3 - Buttermilk
- DAO87 - Indian Turquoise
- DA114 - Light Cinnamon
- DA269 - Foliage Green
- DA276 - Razzle Berry
- Americana Multi-Purpose Sealer
- DS17 - Multi-Purpose Sealer
- 3/4" flat brush
- Foam plate
- Painter's tape
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- 30-mm round foam stencil brush
- Unfinished wood pieces, Darice Craftwood: 4.25" wood cutout letter,
- #9181; two 1.75" letters, casual day style, #9181-18; two 2 3/8" x 1/4" round discs, #9146-27
- Wood storage bin, Woodline Works Corp.
Note: Let dry after each step.
- Use Buttermilk to paint outside and edges of bin.
- Use Razzle Berry to paint inside of bin and wood letters.
- Use Indian Turquoise to paint wood circles.
- Use stencil brush and Foliage Green to dot on outside of bin.
- Use end of stencil brush handle (dowel end) dipped in Indian Turquoise to dot randomly on center of Foliage Green dots.
- Repeat on remaining Foliage Green dots with Razzle Berry and Light Cinnamon.
- Use painter's tape to mask off 3" stripe across front of bin, 2" from bottom edge. Use Light Cinnamon to paint stripe area.
- Apply coat of Multi-Purpose Sealer to all pieces.
- Glue small letter over center of each circle.
- Refer to photo for placement and glue monogram letters over stripe on bin.