Framed Flair Jewelry Holder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This distressed wood framed earring holder looks lovely on the wall and is super easy to customize to match your room! Plus it's hand and keeps your jewelry organized!"
Living in a small space often means you need to find DIY crafts and home décor projects that do double duty. If you are looking for smart craft project ideas for your home that decorate and help you stay organized, this Framed Flair Jewelry Holders is a fabulous and fun place to start. Unlike many other home decor hacks, this craft is crazy easy to make and only requires some gluing and painting.
Created out of a frame and some chicken wire, this DIY jewelry organize is perfect for earrings and smaller pieces of jewelry. Your accessories are the prettiest parts of your wardrobe, so why not show them off in your bedroom or bathroom with pride? This craft project idea will take you an afternoon to create and involves some drying time, as well.
If you love jewelry, learn to make your own! This beautiful and breath-taking collection of beading ideas is a great place to start: 101+ Free Beading Patterns
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Wood frame
- Chicken wire
- Scrapbook paper
- Staple gun
- Acrylic craft paint
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever seen a more beautiful way to recycle pill bottles? Rather than throwing empty pill bottles away, make this Stunningly… Continue reading: "Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp"
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Rustic Stenciled Dresser Makeover
- Yarn Storage Box
- Tin Can DIY Organizer
- Diy Bottle Organizers
- How to Decorate Plastic Storage Drawers
- Craft Room Hanging DIY Organizer
- Fruity DIY Wooden Trinket Boxes
- Ikea Tarva Dresser Makeover with Fabric Lined Drawers
- Repurposed Map Mason Jar Banks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- Simple Sew Remote Pillow
- How to Tie Dye with Bleach
- Printable Summer Mad Lib PDF
- Essential Oil Itch Relief Cream
- Picasso Pastels Murano Glass Bracelet
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home