Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Tobacco Basket Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you’re looking for farmhouse spring decor that won’t break your budget, this tobacco basket wreath is the perfect piece! This spring front door decor is really beautiful and interesting and you’ll love the simple farmhouse feel it brings to your front door! Tobacco baskets are a staple of farmhouse-style decor. They’re a great way to add a rustic accent to your home. But what I love most about tobacco baskets is that they’re so versatile! You can hang them on the wall or set them on a table and fill them with decorative accents. One of my favorite uses for tobacco baskets is to decorate them with seasonal decor, like this pretty tobacco basket wreath for spring."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Alpine Headband
- Light Keeper's Cap
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Diagonal Diamonds Woven Throw Crochet Pattern
- Saint Patricks Day Garland
- Beauty And The Beast Party
- Farm Animal Party Favors
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home