Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love the look of daisies in old blue canning jars. It just says summertime. Its simple, beautiful and it makes me happy. I recently got the opportunity to work with a new product, etching creme from Etchall. While looking around for something to etch, I noticed the daisies sitting on the table. Hmmm Wouldnt they look great with a etched flower and a greeting? Its a super simple project. Takes around 30 minutes to complete."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Etchall etching crme
- Old Blue Mason Jar
- Removable Painters Tape
Folk Art 30465 Peel and Stick Painting Stencil, Happy Words
- DecoArt Patio Paint Self-Adhesive Stencils, 6 by 8-Inch, Funky Flowers
Clean jar to remove all dirt, fingerprints and oil. Dry with a coffee filter, paper towel, or lint-free cloth.
Apply Stencils to jar. Burnish the edges of the stencil. Youll want to make sure no edges are coming up.
Mask around the stencil with removable painters tape for extra surface protection.
Apply a heavy coat of etchall etching crme to the masked area of the stencil.
Leave etching crme on design for 15 minutes. After etching time has elapsed, use the squeegee to return the crme back into the original container for later re-use.
Rinse etched surface with hot water to remove any remaining crme. Remember to keep crme away from porcelain sinks or ceramic tiles.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"A gathered waist dress pattern is the perfect clothing item for summer! Fun and easy to sew, this women's summer dress pattern and… Continue reading: "Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Bow Scrunchies
- 5 Free Loom Knitting Slipper Patterns
- How to Estimate Length of Macrame Cord Needed
- 14 Gorgeous Day of the Dead Crafts
- Denim Cables Floor Pillow
- Litus Beach Bag
- Natare Top
- Autumn Leaves Shawl
- Top Down Summer Tee
- Cozy Campfire Striped Hoodie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home