Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Relax Deco Foil Pillow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "If you know how to sew, or can purchase a case for your pillow, it will work better. I had to use an iron and try to get enough pressure on my purchased pillow. I think I would have had better results if I could have sewn the pillow back together. The pillow matches my sofa - so now I have a pillow on my sofa!"
Deco Foil is one of the best crafting materials out there when it comes to jazzing up your projects. With just a hint of shimmer, you can make projects like DIY pillows new again. The Relax Deco Foil Pillow tutorial shows you how to use Deco Foil to emblazon a pillow with a mantra we can call agree with – relax! Whether you just want to decorate in a new way or need some comfy yet sassy pillows while you “Netflix and chill”, this homemade pillow pattern is sure to do the trick.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Deco Foil Hot Melt Adhesive
- iCraft® DECOFOIL TM TRANSFER SHEETS Pumpkin
- Silhouette Cameo
Use silhouette to cut out design on transfer sheet. Be sure to get it facing the right direction. Use a mat that isn't super sticky or your facing will come off.
Use tweezers to remove the excess pieces (as necessary).
Apply adhesive to pillow.
Put the protective sheet on adhesive and iron for 30 seconds (or more if needed).
Apply deco foil transfer sheet - make sure to apply flat (with no wrinkles).
NotesThis project was a little difficult because I didn't have the right products - a heat press would have made it easier, and being able to do it on a flat surface would have made a difference too. Because the pillow is orange, there weren't a lot of colors of foil that went with it - but I like the way the pumpkin stands out.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home