Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Watercolor Marble Ceramic Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Learn how to make one of the most stunning marbling projects with vibrant colors and without the colors turning brown!
From the Designer: "I have a habbit before going to sleep! what is that? I spend every night at least ten minutes checking internet! Bad habbit I have to admit, because everytime I see something interesting, I want to try it! And if I have already the materials, there is no problem...but guess if I do not have them! This time I was checking all these things you can made with the Watercolor tecnique and I really liked the Marble Colors on them! Everywhere actually! That was it... I had to try this and I knew from the beginning where to try it on! My new Ceramic Bowl was just perfect!"
- Ceramic Bowl
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Paint Brush
- Acrylic Paints
- Mist Bottle
If you love marbling techniques, you'll love this Christmas project! Learn how to make Simple Marbled Christmas Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oakley Jumper Dress
- Quick Scarf Gift Idea
- Vintage Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper
- Easy Rag Wreath Christmas Ornaments
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Marshmallow Mug Hat
- Angel Amigurumi
- Crochet Christmas Present Coaster
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home