DIY Burlap Table Runner
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make this DIY burlap table runner for your home in just minutes. Add a great monogram then sew on some fun ruffles. You will love the rustic country feel of this table runner in your kitchen or dining room. Add this fun DIY burlap table runner to any table in your home. You will love the monogram and ruffles with the rustic feel of the burlap. Plus it is so easy to make. Add that farmhouse feel to your home with this fun craft project."
- Black Fabric Paint
- Paint Brush
- Vinyl (any color will work
- Silhouette, Cricut, or Craft Knife
- White Fabric (any will work)
- Sewing Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bias Calculator And Formula
- 15 Unique Crochet Stitches
- 23 Crochet Shawl Patterns and Wraps
- 14 Craft Ideas to Combat Anxiety
- Intricate Fall Wreath Adult Coloring Page
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 33 Succulent Crafts: Pretty Planters and Terrariums
- 7 Sunflower Coloring Pages for Adults
- Pumpkin Button Wall Art
- Moss Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home