How To Make A Silk Flower Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make your own wreath using artificial eucalyptus and silk flowers. The base of artificial greenery is timeless, all you will need to do is update the flowers seasonally to create a new wreath to update your door decor throughout the year. This DIY wreath is easy to create and takes little time to complete. Each season you can simple remove the current flowers and add new silk blooms to update. Incorporate seasonal ribbon and accents to make it your own. Store the previous season's flowers to use again in a new craft."
- Artificial Eucalyptus
- Wire Wreath Form
- Artificial Flowers
- Floral Tape
- Wire Cutters
- Bow (Optional)
NotesIf the wreath will be in direct sun, be sure to finish with UV protective spray.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- I Spy Autumn
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Spider On A Web Lovey
- My Mother's Garden Afghan
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Christmas Holly Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home