Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Diy Photo Display Board From Cardboard & Leftover Fabric - No Sew!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make a DIY Photo Display Board using cardboard from the recycling bin and leftover fabric from other projects. I used mine in my son's room but you could equally adapt this for a home office or a kitchen (maybe for recipes or shopping lists?). This was quick and fun to do and I think it looks great. It's nice to have a place to put photos where I will actually look at them! You should have most of the materials for this project at home so it's a fun project to do in an afternoon if you are at a loose end."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Fabric Remnants or Old Clothes
- Multipurpose Spray Adhesive
- Mini clothes pegs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home