Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Diy Christmas tree ornament with 2 free patterns - How to make it two ways! This diy Christmas tree ornament by AppleGreen Cottage is great for decorating or gift-giving. The tree motif can be used separately as a tree ornament or in gift wrapping. Let your imagination guide you! When I was thinking of this ornament, I was looking for something that may be used in many ways. That's why I made the template in 3 sizes. Ornament, present topper, table decoration, or it can even be used as an applique on a pillowcase. (Spoiler alert: Plus get 12 additional free holiday sewing patterns here on the site!)"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Candle Holder
- Diy Princess Board Game
- Frozen Inspired Magic Wand
- Princess Merida From Brave Paper Doll Craft
- Alpaca Craft From Peru
- Princess Rapunzel Paper Doll Craft
- VOTE for the Best Stay Home and Craft Project!
- Easy, Colorful Pen/Craft Organizer
- Raised Garden Project
- Succulent Planters Made From Recycled Food Containers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home