Burlap, Lace And Buttons Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The process for this wreath is pretty simple. Wrap your wreath form in burlap, and then in the lace trim. I used cream and gold bakers twine to string my buttons on to give it just a little sparkle. Once your buttons are ready to go, wrap them around the wreath in the same direction as the lace trim. Tie off the twine at the back and trim the access off. Add a bow for a little extra pizzazz."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Crochet a mesh dishcloth out of a produce bag! You don't need to throw away the bag your oranges came in, and you don't need to go out… Continue reading: "Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spring Cheer Scarf
- On-the-go Case
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- How To Make A Burp Cloth With Baby's Name On It
- How To Make A Burp Cloth From A Diaper
- Crazy About Container Gardening
- Create Your Own Mosaic Garden Stone
- Miniature Farm Window Box Planter
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home