Denim Pocket Purse
Both kids and adults can create the Denim Pocket Purse because it is easy and does not involve sewing. You can pick out a pair of old jeans from your closet or spend a few dollars on a pair of denim from the thrift store. The more decorative the pocket is on the jeans already, the more adorable your purse will be. This is a "green" craft that you can do yourself or you can help your child do it depending on his or her age.
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Denim Pocket; cut away from jeans
- Crystals – Light Blue
- Beacon Adhesives Gem-Tac
- Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac
- Flat Trim, to fit around pocket
- Decorative Trim – 30”
- Use toothpick and Gem-Tac to apply crystals onto pocket.
- Glue decorative trim onto opposite sides of pocket with Fabri-Tac for handle.
- Glue flat trim with Fabri-Tac around outer edge of pocket.