Cupcake Jean Purse
Every girl loves blue jeans, cupcakes and fun. This little purse can be crafted in less than an hour. Make this purse craft by Maria Nerius today.
- Child’s blue jean purse (pre-made)
- Cupcake Appliqués (Blumenthal Lansing)
- Red Scribbles
- Red craft gems
- Aleene’s Fabric glue
- Adhere cupcake appliqués as shown with fabric glue. Appliqués are placed on front pockets, center of belt at top, and on back pocket.
- Using the Scribbles fabric paint, outline the pockets and seams of jean purse starting with the front of the purse. Allow to dry completely, and then finish the back side of the purse. Again, allow to dry completely.
- Adhere the red craft gems as cherries on the cupcakes. Allow to dry completely before using the purse.