Beaded Cross Stitch Snowflake
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Do you want your cross stitched projects to sparkle? Try using seed beads in your projects. This easy snowflake was created using silver and turquoise seed and bugle beads from the jewelry department. Light bouncing off the beads will catch anyone’s eye. Some embroidery floss along with a jewelry needle are all you need to attach these beads to your cross stitching projects. Not only will your pieces have sparkles, but the seed beads will also add texture, making your overall projects look more alive."
Project TypeMake a Project
- seed beads
- bugle beads
- embroidery floss
- size 10 jewelry needle
- aida cloth
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home