Woodland Fox Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The woodland fox crochet hat is a cute design that is sure to delight! The pattern uses bulky weight yarn for a warm and cozy earflap fox hat! The pattern is written in baby, toddler, child and adult sizes. Materials: – Bulky weight yarn (5). I used 1 skein each of Loops and Threads Charisma in “off white” and I Love this Chunky in “Spice” and a small amount of black yarn. – Size J, 6.00 mm crochet hook – 3 buttons- 1″ – Black threading floss Abbreviations: ch- chain st(s)- stitch(es) sc- single crochet dc- double crochet sl st- slip stitch sc2tog- single crochet 2 together"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- Alcohol Ink Mub
- Mini Fishbowl Craft For Kids
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Garden Stone Cookies For Mother's Day
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Kameron Slouch Hat
- All Hearts Cardi
- Slip Stitch Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home