Willow Cup Cozy
By: Amber M. from divinedebris.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "The perfect palette cleanser after such a busy holiday, this Willow Cup Cozy is quick and easy to customize. Cup cozies make great gifts; and, they’re super cute and quick. This design is easy enough to make smaller if you have a tiny cup or wide enough to go around your Starbucks cup too. Make it for everyone; get your small projects ready even before Holiday 2017. Or make it for yourself for surviving Holiday 2016. And it’s guaranteed to not judge you if you put something a bit stronger than coffee or tea in that cup."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size 1 size: Height: 3.5" Width: 10.5" (body), 12.25" (including strap)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Coral Bath Puff
- 10 Minutes Colorful Butterfly Applique
- Diagonal Crochet Dishcloth
- 22 Summer Crochet Patterns
- Pink Puff Crochet Face Scrubbie
- Color Wheel Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Garden Lace Shawl
- 13 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- Microspun Crochet Fantabulous Flip Flops
- Light Crochet Shoulder Shrug
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home