We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Celebrate the wild animals in all their beauty with this fantastic Wildlife Graphghan made of 20 corner to corner (C2C) animal blocks that are joined together! It is amazing how versatile this blanket can be when using different background colors and different placements of the animal blocks! Each animal block is available as written instructions and chart! You can also make smaller blanket sizes when using less animal squares. Just pick the C2C animal squares of your choice, mix and match, then stitch them together with an invisible seam! A ribbed border around the blanket will complete the look. You can also use each of these animal squares to make pillowcases."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge 6 C2C tiles = 10 x 10 cm (4 inches x 4 inches)
Finished SizeEach finished animal square measures approximately 15 inches x 15 inches. Made with all animal blocks, including the border, the blanket measures approx. 59 inches x 78 inches (150 cm × 197 cm).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Turn your home into a winter wonderland with these homemade white pom pom ornaments. These super simple white pom poms were… Continue reading: "Classically Simple Pom Pom Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spring Cheer Scarf
- On-the-go Case
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- How To Make A Burp Cloth With Baby's Name On It
- How To Make A Burp Cloth From A Diaper
- Crazy About Container Gardening
- Create Your Own Mosaic Garden Stone
- Miniature Farm Window Box Planter
- Pig Bitty Bumble
- Rustic Farmhouse Welcome Wreath For Spring
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home