Vintage Crochet Trivet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I designed this vintage-style trivet based on one from the 1970s. The key to this trivet is the rubber canning rings that you use as the base for your crochet. The rings add another layer of heat proofing to your trivet and are good to use because they are made to withstand the high heats from canning. Use any of the dozens of colors of solids and variegated cotton yarns to personalize this pattern to your taste."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizeapproximately 11" diameter
- cotton yarn of choice
- H – 5.0 mm hook
- 9 rubber canning rings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Ammara Throw
- Crochet Yara Beanie
- Teardrop Crochet Hanging Basket Pattern
- 25 Crochet One Skein Wonders
- Small Doily Pattern
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Bright Ideas Lightbulb
- Drawstring Lavender Sachet Favour Bag
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Border
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washcloth Bunny And Chick
- Printable Easter Basket Tags
- How To Make Tie Dye Easter Eggs
- Foam Cup Chick
- Spring Gingham Placemats
- Cracked Colored Eggs
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home