Victoria Lacy Shawl Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Victoria Lacy Shawl Crochet Pattern only has two rows. Once you get started, you just complete those two rows until you have made the lacy shawl to the desired length. You will be amazed at how quickly each row of crochet is completed. I tried to show you the generous size of this lacy shawl. It is folded in half and folded over a bit more to get this look. Those of us that have the talent to make beautiful things with our hands have the ability to uplift someone going through a tough time. Never did I think that the Victoria Lacy Shawl would take on so much more meaning. I hope that this shawl pattern will help support someone. If you know how to crochet, I challenge you to make at least one for a person in need."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe finished size of the shawl is approximately 14 inches wide by 64 inches long.
- 2 Skeins yarn 6oz -- Caron Simply Soft-Soft Pink. Total yarn used is just under 630 yards.
- Size H (5mm) crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Crochet Dog Collar And Headband
- Solid Dishwashing Soap Recipe
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- DIY Dominoes
- Garden Welcome Post
- Felt Storage Basket
- Tea Bag Art
- Painted "Amazing Grace" Sign
- Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home