We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Created as a reader request to match the Unforgettable One Skein Scarf, the Unforgettable Hat is a simple pattern that can be worked up in about two hours. Red Heart Unforgettable yarn is used to give the hat a range of complementary colors and really stands out in this simple V-Stitch pattern. The Unforgettable Hat is worked from the top down, making it easy to customize the fit by adding or subtracting rows as needed."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge6 V-Sts and 9 rows = 4″
Finished Size21" circumference
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home