Trellis Crochet Stitch For Summer Garments
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Trellis stitch is an easy crochet stitch combining basic crochet stitches to form small openings and light texture. The trellis stitch has small openings that make it great for a summer feeling without getting anything stuck or being see-through. Think summer afghans and garments. Both sides are equally pretty, I can’t decide which side to call the right side. This easy crochet stitch is part of a fun stitch exploration. You can find all 30 stitches on my blog."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeThe gauge for this pattern is 18.5 st by 13 rows in stitch pattern for a 10 cm by 10 cm square (4” by 4”).
Finished SizeThe pattern is written for a 15 cm by 15 cm / 6” by 6” square.
- 4 mm / US G – 6 hook
- Worsted weight yarn
- Tapestry needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- There You Go Throw
- Footprints In The Sand Beach Shawl
- Hawthorne Tee
- Large Crochet Mesh Market Bag
- Easy Weekend Crochet Afghan
- Prism Baby Lovey
- Allemande Coasters - Tunisian Striped Mitered Coasters
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- Wine Markers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sunny Summer Crochet Doily Tutorial
- Macrame Bunny Ears Teething Ring
- Free Patriotic Floral Printable To Color
- Salt Painting Cross Craft
- Crochet Sea Star Floral Appliques
- How to Make a St. Brigid's Cross
- Crochet Snowflake Applique
- Love Everyone Always Embroidery Pattern
- Crochet Double Layer Butterfly Applique
- Easy Baking Soda Air Freshener
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home