Through The Window Earwarmer
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I always have my hair up in a bun, so these (and messy bun beanies) are my favorites for cool weather. This technique is not as hard as it looks - you can do it! It's mostly single crochet and chains with some double crochet worked over. There is also a photo in the pattern notes section that breaks down stitch placement. I've used Red Heart Super Saver, but other great options are Caron One Pound, Bernat Super Value and Hobby Lobby's Crafters Secret."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 HDC = 3″ Wide; 9 Rows = 3 1/8″
Finished SizeToddler, Child, Teen/Adult Small and Adult Large.
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn (For the adult small, I used 78 yards in total of Red Heart Super Saver in Aran Fleck and Black).
- I9/5.5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Tape Measure
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Bunting
- Witch Hat Hair Accessory
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Homemade Puzzle For Kids Us
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home