Three Hour Throw
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Three Hour Throw lives up to its name - you can crochet this jumbo afghan in less than 3 hours! And you don’t even need a giant hook - just Bernat Blanket Extra and your own hands, and the free crochet blanket pattern on Moogly! To make the Three Hour Throw, I used two strands of Bernat Blanket Extra held together - and that made some really big stitches! Crocheting with your hands isn’t really any harder than crocheting with a hook. You still yarn over with the yarn before pulling it through loops."
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Crochet Gauge1.9 stitches and 1.7 rows = 4 inches
in main st pattern
Finished Size42" x 54", custom sizing info included
- Bernat Blanket Extra
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Light Keeper's Cap
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Diagonal Diamonds Woven Throw Crochet Pattern
- Saint Patricks Day Garland
- Beauty And The Beast Party
- Farm Animal Party Favors
- Summertime Party Decorations
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home