The Scarlett Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The love is in the air and with our yarn, get ready for valentines day! Learn how to create your own beautiful crochet bag with this free crochet pattern! this basic and beginner friendly DIY project is perfect for any crocheter and works with different kinds of yarn, involving a heart shape. A cute tote that is perfect for any type of year, especially to be green!. It can work up quickly. Working with simple stitches, the double crochet. Working flat, you will seam up both ends to create this carry on bag. Can even be used as a yarn tote to carry your knitting or crochet!"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, M/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge isn’t super important
14 sts x 12 rows (pattern fc, sc rows)
Finished SizeLength: 12” from center of bag Width: 18” across the widest part of the bottom
Rings: Two 6” Metal/Steel rings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- 25 Crochet One Skein Wonders
- Neapolitan Scratch N Sniff
- 3 Hour Afghan
- Extra Large Hot Pink Pill Bottle Cozy
- Sweetheart Boot Cuffs Crochet Pattern
- Coral Expressions Chunky Crochet Baskets
- Crochet Coin Purse
- Popcorn Shamrocks
- 10 Minutes Colorful Butterfly Applique
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St Patrick’s Day Backdrop
- Burlap Bunny Door Hanger
- Burlap, Lace And Buttons Wreath
- Diy Book Page Bunny Bunting
- Diy Soft Dog Bone Toy
- Diy Reed Diffuser
- Which Needle Felted Gnome Wood Be Your Gnominee
- Half Square Triangles - 8 At A Time Method
- Embroidered Messenger Bag
- Upcycled Plastic And Nail Polish Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home