The Heartlines Shrug
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Heart Lines shrug is a practical cocoon cardi which is fun and easy to make using simple stitches and a little colour work The pattern includes a photo tutorial showing you how to construct the simple cardigan as well as guidance on getting the best fit. Worked with double knit yarn, this is a great couch project, one you can pick up and put down or work in front of your favourite TV show. You can get creative with bright colours, stick to neutrals, or dive into your stash!"
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge18 sts and 16rows of pattern repeat in 10cm
Finished SizeWidth: 42in Length: 38in
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Alpine Headband
- Light Keeper's Cap
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Diagonal Diamonds Woven Throw Crochet Pattern
- Saint Patricks Day Garland
- Beauty And The Beast Party
- Farm Animal Party Favors
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home