The Connected Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The deceptively simple, layered Connected cowl pattern creates an extra warm crochet fabric that will keep you cosy all through the chilly season. The pattern works with worsted / aran weight yarn and uses a simple stitch repeat to create a highly textured, 3d, chunky cowl. The stitches work together to create a beautiful net like pattern, each stitch reaching out to connect with the others. Once you get into the swing of the pattern repeat, this is an incredibly mindful, relaxing project which makes a perfect gift for loved ones."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 rows x 18 stitches (3 pattern repeats) in 4in / 10cm
Finished SizeCircumference: 23in, Length: 9in
- 1 skein of Lion Brand Heartland
- 5.5 or 6mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Alpine Headband
- Light Keeper's Cap
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Diagonal Diamonds Woven Throw Crochet Pattern
- Saint Patricks Day Garland
- Beauty And The Beast Party
- Farm Animal Party Favors
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home