TC Twist Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This gorgeous TC twist headband has great texture and a front knot twist that looks difficult but is so easy! This will be you’re new favorite headband! You can use bulky weight or medium worsted weight yarn (pattern is written for both yarn weights). Measures approx. 5.5″ in width. Materials: Size I, 5.5 mm crochet hook for bulky weight yarn, size H, 5.00 mm crochet hook for medium worsted weight yarn (about 4 oz of bulky weight and 3 oz of medium worsted weight for the adult size), I used Yarn Bee Andes Alpaca in “City Beat”. For the red headband I used 2 strands together of Yarn Bee Dazzling in “Royal Canon” Blunt needle"
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Cute Little Flower Tutorial
- Angel Gnome
- Grandiose Doily Part 1
- Cute Baby And Toddler Hooded Bunny Capelet
- The Holliday Poncho Cardigan
- Prayer Pocket Pocket And Pillow
- Crochet Axolotl Amigurumi
- Ice Cream Octopus Amigurumi
- Vibrant 4-hour Crochet Table Runner
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Paper Plate Goldfish Craft
- How To Make A Recycled Robot
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How To Make A Zipper Box Pocket In A Bag
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Basketweave Stitch (one Row Repeat) | Crafting Happiness
- Printable Father's Day Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home