Summer Shoulder Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This bag is perfect for when you’re heading outside in your own garden. But I’ve found more ways to use this bag. When going for a short walk during summer, I always want to bring a bottle of water. This bag is just perfect for that. I know some might be hesitant to make this bag because of the lacy fabric. Personally I don’t mind, because my water bottles, phones or crochet projects aren’t small enough to fall out. The only thing I have to make sure of is to secure the crochet hook inside the skein of yarn or also bring my small purse where I store a crochet hook, stitch markers & needle. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeEach square measure 15 x 15 cm / 6 x 6 inches for a total of:
28 stitches & 12 rows.
Finished SizeOne Size
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- How To Make Clear Vinyl Zipper Bags
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Upcycled Rope Vase
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home