Summer Berries Scrunchies
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love scrunchies, they add a bit of fun and color to my hair and dress up a messy bun like nothing else. But I’m not a fan of velvet and honestly, it’s way too hot in the summer to wear velvet anything. So I’ve made those cute summer hair scrunchie crochet patterns with some texture. The pattern includes 3 versions with 3 different yarn weights: Raspberry (DK weight), Blueberry (fingering weight) and Mulberry (worsted weight). Perfect to use up any leftover yarn! /PATTERN DETAILS • Fun, textured summer scrunchie patterns • Includes 3 designs with 3 yarn weights • Perfect scrap yarn project • Beginner-friendly • Worked in the round • Special stitches: puff and bead st, full explanations are given in the pattern. • US crochet notations • Illustrated step-by-step photos /MATERIALS Raspberry Scrunchie: • 4 mm / US G - 6 crochet hook. • DK weight (3) yarn. I used about 34g. • Tapestry needle to weave in ends • An elastic hairband Blueberry Scrunchie: • 3.5 mm / US D - 3 crochet hook. • Fingering weight (1) yarn. I used about 14g. • Tapestry needle to weave in ends • An elastic hairband Mulberry Scrunchie: • 5 mm / US H - 8 crochet hook. • Worsted weight (4) yarn. I used about 27g. • Tapestry needle to weave in ends • An elastic hairband"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
- Cuff To Cuff Colorblock Cardigan
- Bob & Betty Bird
- Diy Photo Display Board From Cardboard & Leftover Fabric - No Sew!
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Fun Kids Art Ideas With Popsicle Craft Sticks
- How To Make Homemade Body Scrubs
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home