Small Doily Bookmark or Coaster
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This simple pattern can be used to crochet a cute bookmark or a coaster. A DK weight yarn was used for the bookmark, and a worsted weight yarn was used for the coaster. Thus the cute little doily makes for a great gift for anyone on your shopping list from kids to adults of all ages. Another use for this pattern is a cute little snowflake that you can use as a tree ornament during the holidays."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook, H/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeDoily measures 3.25" in DK weight yarn, and 4.5" in worsted weight yarn.
- For a Bookmark: Butterfly Mercerized Cotton – DK #3
- For a Coaster: Worsted Weight #4
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
- Fabric Postcards (and Fabric Postcard Ornaments)
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- Poinsettia Lace Ornament
- Chunky Lace Vest
- Snowglobe Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home