Sloth Coffee Cozy
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Sloths may be slow but this adorable cup cozy is for people on the go! Works up quickly so you can be ready to go in no time at all. The suggested yarns were used to get the colour combination I want but any worsted weight yarn can be substituted. Skill Level: Beginner Supplies: Worsted weight yarn in a light brown, dark brown and a buff colour. I used Bernat Premium in Cafe au Lait for the body, Red Heart Super Saver in Buff for the face and Loops & Thread Impeccable in Chocolate brown for the dark spots around the ends 4 mm crochet hook 9mm black shank/mushroom buttons or safety eyes Stitch marker Tapestry needle for sewing together and weaving in ends"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Make An Inspirational Quote Plaque Using Clay
- How To Make A Paper Pencil Box Easy?
- Diy Dice Bag
- Reliable Corporation
- Hoffman Fabrics
- Knitter's Pride
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- How To Make Clear Vinyl Zipper Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home