Sandy Crossbody Tote
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This pattern was designer by a guest designer through Joy of Motion Crochet. The Sandy Crossbody Tote is the perfect on-the-go stylish tote. Throw a couple of water bottles and a pair of sunglasses in it for a quick visit to the park with your kiddos. Throw your wallet and coupons in it for a jaunt up to the craft store. Toss in a book and a bottle of sunscreen and hit the beach. This tote would even make a beautiful date night bag. If you are worried about small bits like lipstick or other odds and ends, then grab a stylish little zipper pouch to put those little bits in and toss it into your Sandy Crossbody Tote."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with 4 mm hook crocheted in rows in pattern:
9 DC3TOG stitches & 11 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Windows Shawl
- Trifold 1 Hour Cowl
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Braided Cable Wrist Warmers
- Beach Breeze Summer Cover-Up Kimono Top
- Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern
- 24 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- How to Make and Add Dragonfly/Butterfly Patches!
- Lenio Shawl Pattern
- Sweet Summer Sunflower Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity For Kindergarten
- Lacy Zigzag Scarf
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home