We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The crochet Rosea Cardgian is a perfect crochet project for any season. The pattern comes in 8 sizes from S to 5XL. That means you’ll easily find a size that fits you. In addition you’ll find suggestions on how to adjust the size. This crochet cardigan has a round yoke & is crocheted from the top down. Next, this cardigan has such lovely lace stitch details. Finally, the skill level is intermediate, but it’s not a difficult pattern to crochet. It’s mainly made with hdc stitches & chains. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with half double crochet stitches crocheted rows:
15 stitches & 14 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeS (M) L (XL) 2XL (3XL) 4XL (5XL)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Graduation Party Favors
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Military Gnome
- Elegant Mask Mate Ear Saver
- Crochet Minion Water Bottle Sling/cozy
- Crochet Pertevniyal Mandala Doily
- Lilly Winter Puppy Sweater
- Cheese Grater Owl
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home