Ribbed Crochet Mug Rug Coaster
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This ribbed crochet mug rug coaster is so fun to make. Use up your yarn scraps and create these pretty little squares. Stylish home decor. It is a mini-version of a rug that you would have on your floors throughout your home. This small version can be just as gorgeous and unique as the full-size rug. These have become so popular lately. I think I have caught the “mug rug” bug too. It is exciting for my family to see each style as I make them. This is the first one that I have ever made and I am loving this style. Recently, I made a set of four of these rubbed mug rugs in one afternoon. To be honest, it takes longer to add the fringe to each one that it does to complete the crochet pattern. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is not critical for this pattern. However, there are approximately 16 single crochet stitches per 4 inches.
Finished SizeThis coaster is a 4 1/2 inches X 4 1/2 Inches square without the fringe added. With the fringe it is 8 1/2 inches X 8 1/2 inches.
- Soothing Lavender Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend approximately 100 yards. If you are using a skein of something like Lily Sugar ‘N Cream yarn, one skein is plenty for one coaster including the fringe.
- Size H Crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
- Tape Measure
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Windows Shawl
- Trifold 1 Hour Cowl
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Braided Cable Wrist Warmers
- Beach Breeze Summer Cover-Up Kimono Top
- Simple Shells Light Wrap Crochet Pattern
- 24 Free Crochet Doily Patterns for Beginners
- How to Make and Add Dragonfly/Butterfly Patches!
- Lenio Shawl Pattern
- Sweet Summer Sunflower Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity For Kindergarten
- Lacy Zigzag Scarf
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home