Rbg Lace Collar
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The R.B.G. Lace Neck Collar is a beautiful crochet collar pattern designed in memory of the late Ruth Bader Gingsburg. This is a simple and quick project that uses medium (size 4) cotton yarn and a size H, 5.00 mm crochet hook. This article from the New York Times explains the collar “was to claim what was a traditionally male uniform and unapologetically feminize it”. NBA Players and many others are honoring the late great R.B.G. by wearing pretty lace collars, here is my free version of the neck collar for you to enjoy!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Bunting
- Witch Hat Hair Accessory
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Lavender Soap
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Fall Suncatchers
- Homemade Puzzle For Kids Us
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Mystic Ripple Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home