Rainbow Baby Blanket
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Rainbow Baby Blanket would make a beautiful baby shower gift or as a blanket for your own child. The center portion of the blanket consists of puff stitches, which makes this blanket thick and warm. The simple rainbow border is made up of double crochets and works up very quickly. You will need size 4 medium weight yarn and a J/10 (5.75 mm) crochet hook for the foundation chain (starting chain) and an I/9 (5.50 mm) crochet for the remainder of the blanket. The finished blanket measures 42” Height x 45” Width and that is including the rainbow border."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook, J/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 of dc stitches and 6½ rows in a 4” (10cm) square.
Finished Size42” Height x 45” Width
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Wildflower Pattern
- Crochet Easter Egg Applique
- Onward And Upward Scrap Afghan
- Headband Pattern
- Stress Relieving Easter Egg
- Westcott 100 Watt Glue Gun
- Screen-Print Pendants
- Crochet Dainty Pop Flower Square
- Rainbow Bunting
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home