Pumpkin Infinity Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This crochet pattern is worked flat and joined at the end. If you would prefer to work this in the round, go ahead and chain an even number of stitches the length you want your cowl to be, slip stitch into the beginning stitch to join. Great crochet pattern for the beginner. Make this handmade cowl in an afternoon. Perfect to wear or give as a gift. This Pretty Pumpkin Infinity Cowl is so pretty to wear in the fall season."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeCrochet Gauge: 12 sc – 15 rows = 4″ (10 cm)
Finished SizeApproximately 10 inches wide X 65 inches in length.
- 1 Skein Red Heart Pumpkin Yarn
- Size H Crochet Hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 2020 Christmas Toilet Paper
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Roll Brim Tunisian Toque
- Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
- Encompass Cowl
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Cardboard Postage Stamp Ornaments
- Christmas Coloring Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home