We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Poudreuse means powder snow in French. That’s what this wrap reminds me of. The yarn is so light and fluffy and the very light blue color is nearly the blue of ice in the mountains. The poudreuse wrap is an easy biased crochet wrap pattern in 2 colors. Only simple stitches are used as well as the bead stitch for some added texture and just a little twist (fully explained don’t worry). You can wear it as a wrap on your shoulders or as a blanket shawl. The simple, yet elegant designs dresses up any outfit in no time."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge11 stitches and 8 rows = 10 cm
in alternating dc and sc rows
Finished Size2m25 / 7.3 ft long and 50cm / 19.5” wide
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Patchwork Sampler Bag
- Fall Inspired Chunky Blanket
- Crochet Candy Corn Amigurumi
- Polar Bear Sweater
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Easy Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity For Kindergarten
- Lacy Zigzag Scarf
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home